Free Microsoft NAV webinar – Project Madeira and Dynamics 365 ERP
Want to catch up with the latest NAV news? Feeling out of touch with Project Madeira? We’ve got it covered.
Join Andrea from Microsoft to find out about the latest NAV announcements from WPC in Toronto, including more info the brand new Dynamics 365 ERP – codename “Project Madeira”. It is next Friday, the 12th of August at 12:30 till 1pm BST (UK time), 17:00 IST, 19:30 SGT, 21:30 AEST, 07:30 EDT.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
Presenter: Andrea Ely, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics ERP, Microsoft UK Duration: 30 mins
The agenda includes:
- SMB Cloud Business Application Opportunity
- Project “Madeira”
- Where to learn more
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to seeing you there!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register at www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017