Where to find the latest AX and Dynamics 365 information
Microsoft UK’s Kevin Horlock joined more than 100 of our AX consultant members for an excellent webinar covering Dynamics AX & Dynamics 365, and provided a lot more clarity around the roadmap and recent announcements. There was a lot of new information and you can access the recording by clicking here.
The session highlighted a number of sources of information from public and from secured sources. Some good public information is available from these sites:
Highlights and reactions: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Community Manager, October 2016
For a great snapshot of the parts of Dynamics 365 that Microsoft are currently working on, use the Dynamics 365 Roadmap to find out what is being made generally available and what is in development. It doesn’t guarantee timescales, but gives an excellent idea of what is coming.
Kevin also told us that there were many new pieces of content on Dynamics Learning Portal and Partnersource. You can get access to both of these valuable resources either via your Partner or End-User IDs. If you are an indpendent consultant who needs access to Microsoft Dynamics training and professional resources, we can help – click here for information.
It’s an exciting time to be a Dynamics consultant. Happy learning!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017