365 Talent Portal provide a new direct way to help graduates get jobs with Microsoft Dynamics partners
Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance and 365 Talent Portal have launched a new online service to enable graduates to find jobs within the global Microsoft partner community more easily. They can register at www.365talentportal.com and profile themselves for free, and then improve their skills, peruse suitable jobs, and be contacted directly by firms that want to hire them.
The Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance enables thousands of students at universities and schools around the world to use Microsoft Dynamics in their curriculum for free. Many students want to progress to a career using the latest Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) support technology in one of 350,000 organizations and Microsoft partners worldwide. This new initiative eases that path, giving each student global reach.
“365 Talent Portal is an excellent way for students and consultants to register, profile themselves, improve their skills and find great jobs. It enables organizations like Microsoft’s partners and customers to efficiently hire exactly who they need. We’re delighted to be working with them on this and other global initiatives.” Katie Hasbargen, Ph.D., Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Global Program Lead, Microsoft Corp
“We’re delighted to be working with Microsoft on yet another global program which directly helps to expand the Microsoft Dynamics resource pool, and improve the skills of the people already in it”. Elena Baeva, CEO, 365 Talent Portal
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017