New features on the 365 Freelance consultants’ homepage
At 365 Freelance, we are constantly improving and extending the services we provide to our consultants. Over the past few months, we have added several great new features to our website and it is time for our consultants’ homepage to reflect these changes.
The new homepage’s purpose is to make it easier and simpler for our members to find and get access to all of the benefits we can offer. It now has six buttons instead of two, which gives a better overview of our various services.
Projects and Jobs
This button will take you to our project page and allow you to browse the projects and jobs that have been published by our clients. You’ll also be able to apply directly to these projects and jobs.
This new service provides Microsoft Dynamics jobseekers with tailored advice which will help them find a new project or position.
Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal
This button provides a link to the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal as well as information about how consultants can get access to it.
Online Proctored Exams
Microsoft have recently implemented a great new feature: Microsoft Dynamics consultants can now take their certification exams online.
The ‘Online Proctored Exam’ button will provide you with information about this service and with a link to the Microsoft online exams page.
For more information about the Online Proctored Exams:
Online proctored Microsoft certification exams are now available
This button provides a link to the Microsoft PartnerSource website as well as information about how consultants can get access to it.
This button links to the Lifecycle Services and provides information about how consultants can get access to it.
We hope you enjoy these new features. As always, we welcome feedback, comments and suggestions from our users so if you’d like to share your experience with us, please get in touch.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer in Canada August 10, 2017
- Free Microsoft Training : Dynamics 365 Customization August 9, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017