New Microsoft training website – Partner University
Have you heard of Microsoft’s Partner University? It’s a new section on the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) website dedicated to Microsoft training and targeted at Partner employees.
Partner University – General information
The purpose of the Partner University is to make it easier for consultants who work with Microsoft technologies to find the training resources they need. The page gathers links to the main sources of official Microsoft training material. This way, you can find in one place all the relevant information for your products of expertise.
The Partner University also allows you to find pre-set learning paths or create learning plans for yourself and your team.
How to get access to the Microsoft training
To get started with it, it’s this way. Note that you will need to have an active MPN account in order to log in to the Partner University and get the best out of this resource.
The Partner University Programs and training page gathers the main Microsoft training resources, we strongly recommend keeping it bookmarked!
An update of the Partner University learning path section is planned for mid-June. It will allow you to search for specific courses based on role and product, and will include a gallery of the newest courses. Details about the update are available here.
Other Microsoft training resources
If you’re interested in free online Microsoft training resources, this page will tell you how independent consultants can get access to specialised Microsoft training material.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017