Are you starting 2014 with no new projects?
Many Microsoft Dynamics projects end at the end of the calendar year, which makes a lot of freelancers uncertain about the New Year.
You may have been working so hard that you haven’t had the time to look for new contracts – understandable, but probably a big worry during the holiday season.
So what can you do when there are no new projects? Do you call the recruiters during the Christmas break? Many are not going to be open, and most of their contacts will be on holiday. Do you reach out to customers and partners directly? Apart from holiday period also affecting their staff levels, they might be too busy closing the quarter or the year so it is often not the best time to do so.
Or you can always take a break and enjoy the time off but you might end up worrying about the mortgage, bills, school fees, etc.
Fear not, there is a way you can spend little time looking, but still finding. 365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com ) is an online platform which connects Microsoft Dynamics freelancers with hiring customers and partners. You can register with us anytime; we do not close for Christmas and New Year and our site provides 24/7 service. We promise we will not call you during your Christmas lunch either!
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017