Online proctored Microsoft certification exams are now available
Great news for Dynamics professionals: Microsoft have recently announced that certification exams can now be taken online.
How does it work?
Thanks to online proctored (OP) delivery, you can now take an exam from your home or your office while being monitored by an offsite proctor – and save the time spent travelling to a test centre.
All exams available at test centres are now available as online proctored exams. The proctoring software, greeter support and proctor support are currently only available in English, but if online proctored delivery is available in your country, then exams will be available in all languages that are available at test centres in your country.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams aren’t available for online proctored delivery.
How to find out more about this service
By following this link, you will get access to the following information:
– Systems requirements
– Participating countries
– Testing session protocol
– How to launch the exam and candidate check-in process
– Retrieve score report and remove proctor software
How to register
To register, select the exam you wish to take from the exam list, and then select the Schedule exam button. If online proctored delivery is available in your country, you will be able to select that option during the exam registration process.
Which Dynamics certifications can you take online?
- MB2-700: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications
- MB2-701: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- MB2-702: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Deployment
- MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
- MB2-704: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application
- MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment
- MB2-707: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration
- MB2-708: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation
- MB2-709: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- MB2-866: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
- MB2-867: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
- MB2-868: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
- MB2-876: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- MB3-700: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration
- MB3-701: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Financials
- MB6-700: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Project
- MB6-701: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail
- MB6-702: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Financials
- MB6-703: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Trade and Logistics
- MB6-704: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Development Introduction
- MB6-705: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Installation and Configuration
- MB6-869: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction
- MB6-870: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics
- MB6-871: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials
- MB6-872: Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation and Configuration
- MB6-884: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Lean Manufacturing
- MB6-885: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector
- MB6-886: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Process Manufacturing Production and Logistics
- MB6-889: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Service Management
- MB7-700: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation and Configuration
- MB7-701: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance
- MB7-702: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 C/Side Development
You can also benefit from a number of classic Microsoft exams via this service, such as:
- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
And many more.
What if you need help preparing?
If you are an independent Microsoft Dynamics consultant who would like to get help training for their certification exams, 365 Talent Portal can give you access to specialised Microsoft training and professional resources – find out how.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018