PartnerSource and DLP News – July 2015
Don’t miss out on the latest Microsoft Dynamics news and product updates.
This article will give you the latest announcements and updates that have been published on PartnerSource, the latest Dynamics Learning Portal courses and the upcoming Dynamics Learning Portal events.
July 22nd 2015
The Certified Software Advisor Agreement, Guides, and Fee Schedule have been updated – take a look at the latest information.
July 8th 2015
The information about Mobile Apps for Microsoft Dynamics AX has been updated. This page provides an overview of the scenarios and Mobile apps that are currently available.
In a press release and an internal email, Microsoft’s CEO
Satya Nadella communicated that Microsoft are ‘taking steps to further align [their] organization around the company’s bold ambitions to reinvent productivity and business processes, build the intelligent Cloud platform and create more personal computing.’
See the letter Kirill Tatarinov wrote following this announcement.
July 6th 2015
The information about the Directions Partner Conferences 2015 has been updated.
June 25th 2015
You can now register for Convergence 2015 EMEA and get the Early Bird discount! Find out more.
Dynamics Learning Portal news
Take a look at the latest DLP Online Courses
Register to the upcoming DLP events
|August 3, 2015
AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics
Bangkok, Thailand August 4, 2015
Warehouse Management System Workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Chicago, United StatesAugust 10, 2015
Project and Service Modules Workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
|August 4, 2015
Customizing and Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile
GlobalAugust 10, 2015
Customer Service Enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
GlobalAugust 17, 2015
CRM Advanced On-Premise Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
|September 15, 2015
Advanced Supply Planning Workshop in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to PartnerSource
If you’re an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to PartnerSource, 365 Talent Portal can provide you with free access to specialised Microsoft training and professional resources.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017