Permanent or Contract – Dynamics CRM Functional and Technical jobs for Cloud Partner – UK
Our client is a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner. They deliver Cloud-based projects, which gives their consultants the flexibility to work from home a lot of the time, making for a great work life balance. They are a fun, easy going team that likes to challenge conventional norms with a common goal and focus to ensure every customer gives them a great reference. They operate with the flexibility and responsiveness of a small business but with a big company’s best practices, aspirations and quality standards.
They are currently hiring for the following roles:
- Dynamics CRM Functional consultant (Permanent or Contract)
- Dynamics CRM Technical consultant (Permanent or Contract)
Location: Anywhere in the UK. Offices located in Brighton but possibility to work from home 70% of the time.
Type: Permanent or contract.
Salary for Permanent: £40-60k p.a.
Daily rate for contract: £400-450
Our client is looking to hire a permanent consultant and several associates (contractors) for each role.
The Permanent roles would offer huge career-advancement opportunities and would suit ambitious consultants who would like to develop towards a directorship.
The associate (contract) roles will give you the opportunity to receive ad-hoc short-term contract offers that you will be free to accept or decline each time. As most of the work can be done from home, these contracts can easily be completed oustide of work hours if necessary, which allows a great flexibility.
Dynamics CRM Functional consultant
The purpose of the job is to deliver projects and other customer engagements that:
1. Create happy customers to ensure enduring partnerships and improve customer experience
2. Generate good client and project reviews, testimonials and case studies
3. Deliver CRM projects within agreed timescales and client budget
4. Ensure all deliveries are as simple as possible, and are in keeping with best practice
5. Ensure clients are fully supported through knowledge transfer to get the most from their CRM investments
The role of a consultant will vary from one project to the next depending on the engagement, but will generally include some or all of the below:
1. Take full ownership and responsibility for project deliverables assigned to them
2. Present solutions to clients and assist with pre-sales engagements
3. Run meetings and workshops with clients to understand their requirements
4. Write and present solution design documents
5. Customise and configure CRM
6. Provide weekly project status reports for ongoing projects
7. Log project work accurately
8. Deliver user training
9. Manage customer expectations and project scope
10. Manage User Acceptance Testing
11. Identify new business opportunities
12. Identify re-usable applications and solution components
Along with all members of staff Consultants are expected to build a professional, friendly and competent image of the company and its key partners and suppliers including, specifically, Microsoft.
Skills and Experience
1. Ability to discover and understand client requirements and devise appropriate solutions based on Dynamics CRM
2. Ability to build effective relationships with clients, prospective clients, suppliers and partners
3. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including scope of standard functionality including sales, marketing and customer service modules
4. Able to work well as part of a team and to help promote a great working environment
5. Ability to customise CRM form, simple jscripts, views, workflows, charts, and dashboards
6. In-depth knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications
7. Ability to do data imports from CSV files
8. Ability to configure the Outlook CRM plugin
9. Working knowledge of related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint and Yammer, Office365, SQL and PowerBI
10. Ability to deploy CRM to include customer self-services portals with real time integration with 3rd party solutions, so experience in this area is desirable.
11. Recent Dynamics CRM Certifications to evidence product knowledge and interest.
Dynamics CRM Technical consultant
To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our client’s software systems, including off site and on site work. You will be encouraged and expected to develop your professional technical skills.
Your day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
– Pre-sales assistance
– Support clients with planning & gathering requirements
– Complex data migrations from legacy CRM Solutions
– Integrations with ERP solutions eg. Naivision and other 3rd party solutions
– Development planning and customisation
– Support SMB clients in delivering successful and cost effective data migrations and integrations
– Project Delivery
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years Technical experience with CRM
• Recent Dynamics CRM Certification to show product knowledge and interest
• Knowledge of Scribe desirable but not mandatory
• Technical documentation
• Facilitation and planning skills
• Fantastic customer-facing skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions.
• Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment.
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
• Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
The following skills will be highly regarded:
• C# Programing
• SQL Server design skills (MCDBA)
• SQL Reporting Services
• .NET framework
• SharePoint Portal
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 12, 2018
- Microsoft DLP Dynamics 365 course catalogue – January update January 5, 2018
- How to become a Microsoft Partner – 9 step guide December 15, 2017
- Unity December 6, 2017
- How to build or boost your Cloud skills – free Azure training and resources December 1, 2017