How to retain Dynamics 365 employees – free guide
Having a great employee retention policy is valuable in all industries, but in the Dynamics market, it’s essential. Hiring great Dynamics 365 employees is difficult. It takes time, effort, and it costs a lot of money. Because of this, keeping your best Dynamics consultants is an integral part of the success of your business.
The third part of our Winning the war for Microsoft Dynamics Talent series will provide you with clear steps to building or improving your internal policies so that your top Dynamics 365 employees stay with you longer. It will also provide you with ways to help your Dynamics teams to grow and encourage them to get even better at what they do.
Main steps for retaining Dynamics 365 employees
You can build a solid retention and development policy for your Dynamics teams in a few easy steps:
- Identify the people you want to keep: your plans for employee retention should target, first and foremost, the Dynamics employees whose contribution is most valuable to your business. You’ll need to define what this means for you, and how you will assess each of your team members against these criteria.
- Build an individual recognition program: this is how you will let your employees know what is expected of them, and how you will make your best contributors feel valued.
- Provide training and mentoring: it’s an essential part to helping your top people grow.
- Provide amazing work conditions: most Dynamics employers now provide access to training and career development. To differentiate yourself, you also need to consider the ways in which your work environment affect your employees.
Your detailed guide to retaining Dynamics 365 Talent
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- New registration experience for Dynamics consultants March 16, 2018
- How to retain Dynamics 365 employees – free guide March 9, 2018
- New Microsoft DLP course catalogue & Dynamics certification exam list March 2, 2018
- Become a Dynamics 365 Partner in 10 steps February 23, 2018
- Get more job interviews – customise your Dynamics CV in 5 quick steps February 16, 2018