Free webinar – The new Microsoft Dynamics AX readiness update – Friday, January 29th
After The year ahead for Dynamics AX and The new Dynamics AX – live demo, the next session of our Dynamics AX free webinar series will provide you with a readiness update for the new Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX 7).
Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX, will be running this session and providing consultants with the latest information on pricing and training resources for the new Dynamics AX.
– Value Proposition for Dynamics AX 7
– Budgetary pricing framework
– Training resources available
– Training resources soon to be released
How to join
The new Microsoft Dynamics AX readiness update webinar will take place on Friday, January 29th at 12:30pm UK time (13:30 CET, 8:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- New registration experience for Dynamics consultants March 16, 2018
- How to retain Dynamics 365 employees – free guide March 9, 2018
- New Microsoft DLP course catalogue & Dynamics certification exam list March 2, 2018
- Become a Dynamics 365 Partner in 10 steps February 23, 2018
- Get more job interviews – customise your Dynamics CV in 5 quick steps February 16, 2018