Free webinar – The new Microsoft Dynamics AX readiness update – Friday, January 29th
After The year ahead for Dynamics AX and The new Dynamics AX – live demo, the next session of our Dynamics AX free webinar series will provide you with a readiness update for the new Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX 7).
Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX, will be running this session and providing consultants with the latest information on pricing and training resources for the new Dynamics AX.
– Value Proposition for Dynamics AX 7
– Budgetary pricing framework
– Training resources available
– Training resources soon to be released
How to join
The new Microsoft Dynamics AX readiness update webinar will take place on Friday, January 29th at 12:30pm UK time (13:30 CET, 8:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017