Permanent D365 F&O/AX Functional job – Belgium
D365 F&O/AX Functional Consultant
Our client is looking for curious and motivated professionals to enforce their united team environment, where they work side-by-side to exceed customers’ expectations.
Position: Dynamics 365 F&O / AX Functional consultant
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to EUR 60k p.a.
Category: AX Functional job Belgium
– You have full ownership and responsibility over particular domains – Finance, Trade and Logistics, etc.
– You will be working closely with the customer to optimize business processes. You make proposals for improvement of the business processes based on best practices from your/our experience.
– After analysis and requirements gathering, you continue with implementing Dynamics AX/365O – configuration of the system and describing and testing functionality gaps.
– You guide the Key users throughout the whole implementation project – you provide training and ensure a successful implementation together with the Key users.
– For younger talents: you work side-by-side (every day) with an experienced profile to ensure steep learning curve and guidance. You are, however, expected to lead your own stream(s), which gives you high level of responsibility early in your career and opportunity for strong and quick growth.
– You have minimum 2 years of experience in Dynamics AX (or similar ERP). Experience in D365O is a plus but not required.
– You preferably have experience with a full life-cycle implementation.
– You have excellent analytical and communication skills
– You are customer-oriented and take ownership of (assigned) tasks
– You are fluent in Dutch and English
About the employer
The employer is a Microsoft Partner who believes in technology, quality services and loyalty as the means to unleash their clients’ true potential. They work with their customers on every aspect of the organization’s functionalities, so they can perform at their optimum capacity.
Their goal has always been to have a close working relationship with their clientele which builds on a long-term partnership. By serving one client at a time, they are able to fully engage and focus on customer’s needs, leverage business experience and creativity, to solve any and all the issues related to ERP and underlying business processes.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018
- D365/AX Senior Project Manager job – UK December 18, 2018
- Looking for Dynamics 365 user guides? Check these 2 great websites December 17, 2018
- D365/CRM Technical and Functional consultant jobs in UK December 17, 2018