CLOSED – Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
This role is now closed, but please register to be notified of any future similar roles we will have.
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Job type: Freelance, Part-time, Remote
Employer: Business Solutions Company
Daily Rate: Negotiable
Our client is currently looking for a senior AX Technical Consultant with Dynamics 365 for Operations experience for a contract engagement. This consultant must be able to handle all the aspects of LCS deployment, updates, patches, data loading and environment copies.
About the Company
Our client is a market leading business solutions company that offers Business Solutions, Sales and Operations Planning, ERP and Infrastructure solutions since 1997. The company focuses on North America however they can deliver global solutions.
Key tasks include:
- LCS deployment updates, patches, data loading and environment copies.
- The project which is already underway and this role will be required for 10-20 hours a week for the next several weeks.
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Excellent and clear communicator
- Being able to start as soon as possible
How to Apply
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Dynamics CRM and 365 Business Analyst July 19, 2017
- Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant July 19, 2017
- Fast facts – Microsoft Inspire 2017 summary July 18, 2017
- CLOSED – Dynamics AX Technical Consultant July 12, 2017
- Six free tools to accelerate your Microsoft career July 12, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017