AX Technical Solution Architect USA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Solution Architect
We are looking for a Microsoft DynamicsAX Technical Solution Architect who is authorised to work in the USA.
Position: Dynamics AX Technical Solution Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Provider
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
As a Dynamics AX Technical Solution Architect, you will have extensive knowledge of both the technical aspects and infrastructure of Dynamics AX and will support multiple projects being the Technical Lead for the systems design and build. You will be part of one or multiple teams and will be responsible for all technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX system with regards to development, deployment, infrastructure, enhancements, and support. You will be responsible for reviewing client technical infrastructure, re-engineering the client’s technical infrastructure to improve efficiency, and performing many of the technical tasks required for a successful Dynamics AX / D365 implementation.
- Direct and oversee development according to industry best practices
- Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from Analysis through Operations
- Participates in project scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation, and budgeting
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources
- Develop technical design specifications for Dynamics 365 enhancements and integrations to other business applications
- Responsible for the Technical Requirements Document and Technical Design Document, including the interview sessions with the customer
- Works with the Leads/Consultants to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills, including ability to interpret and take actions on ambiguous/complex areas and business-related data
- Demonstrated ability to identify implementation issues, determine root cause by collecting data from various sources, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success
- Ability to produce work and manage time while working remotely
- 7+ years of Dynamics AX Consulting experience
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX in a Consulting role
- Dynamics 365/AX7 experience preferred, minimum AX 2012 R3 experience required
- Experience in tools such as ISV solutions, LCS, TFS, VSTS, CRM, SharePoint preferred
- Working experience and knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology as well as in LCS
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# development, including SSRS reporting, Web services, stand-alone applications, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Current certification a plus (AX 2012) a plus, or is able to obtain after joining
- Has a proven track record and experience in Dynamics 365/AX consulting roles
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.