Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months
Position: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM consultant – Functional
Location: Crawley, UK
Job type: 3 months’ contract
Start date: February 4th 2019
Rate: £450-550 per day
Category: Dynamics CRM contract UK
About the role
Our client, a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM consultant to perform requirement gathering for their customer, starting February 4th. The client is a Not For Profit organisation located in Crawley (near Gatwick).
You would need to be willing to travel to the customer’s site, as well as to the Partner’s offices in Brighton. Some remote work is also possible during the project.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018