CLOSED – Part time CRM Project Manager
This role is now closed, but please register to be notified of any future similar roles we will have.
Position: Part time CRM Project Manager
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Job type: Part-time, Permanent, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Customer Relationship Management Solutions Company
Salary: GBP 30-50k p.a. pro rata
This role is based in Yorkshire, UK, and is a unique opportunity to specialise as a CRM Project Manager in managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects to small businesses. You will be working with a passionate team of professionals along with business owners and their teams to manage project delivery and evaluate success. This is a part time role with the potential to increase to full time within the first 12 months and flexible working can be accommodated.
Key tasks include:
- Work with sales team and delivery team at the point of handover to obtain full sign off of all project assets and deliverables
- Ensure that realistic project plans are developed and agreed with clients to enable us to set and meet their expectations.
- Organise the resources and ensure that actions are taken to ensure that delivery stays on-plan.
- Manage changes to the project through the appropriate change control mechanism
- Ensure that milestones are agreed with the client, monitored, and that invoices based on milestones are issued at the right time
- Establish working relationships with project stakeholders quickly, and delivery of consensus within broad, cross-functional teams.
- Update CRM daily with time estimates and actuals. Maintain an accurate and up to date log of client communications with all communications tracked to CRM
- Ensure that client questions are answered the same day, and if additional information or time is required internally at AMS, that the client is informed of this in a positive manner
- Ensure that all project delivery conforms to the company’s implementation methodology.
- Identify and communicate the skills, experience, personal attributes and manpower requirements for the successful delivery of projects in advance of requirements to enable the appropriate resources to be allocated or sourced.
- Create and manage consistent project file structures to ensure that all files and links are up to date
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Knowledge of CRM systems in general along with using them,
- Knowledge of other business and specialist databases.
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be an advantage.
- Be part of something special – work with a supportive and caring team who thrive on each other’s success and are passionate about building a business that makes a difference for our clients
- £30-£50k (pro-rata) depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Work with a business that has a clear focus and direction which involves the whole team as an ecosystem
How to Apply
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017