D365/CRM Technical and Functional consultant jobs in UK
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical or Functional consultant
Location: UK, home-based
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to GBP 70k p.a.
Category: Dynamics CRM job UK
About the roles
Our client, a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking to hire several Dynamics 365/CRM consultants with functional or technical profiles. There is a variety of positions available, ranging from junior consultant to director level.
This is a great opportunity for:
– Consultants who want to take the next steps in their careers
– Someone who wants to enter the Microsoft Partner Network.
The employer offers incredible career growth prospects by investing generously in training and learning opportunities. Consultants can choose to be home-based or to work from our clients’ Brighton head office.
This Consultancy is a top tier Microsoft Gold partner that is highly respected within the global Microsoft Community. They are a Presidents Club award winner for their service to clients, who are fast growing successful businesses around the UK. They support SME clients with the successful deployment of Dynamics 365 CRM and integrated portals. They are trusted advisors to clients to ensure their projects deliver best practice processes and competitive advantage.
• Strategic leadership to support business growth
• Facilitating requirements and CRM vision setting in client workshops and interviewing stakeholders to understand their requirements and align to business outcomes
• Analysing client requirements and designing appropriate solutions and architecture using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies
• Support with planning projects to deliver business transformations enabled by Dynamics 365
• Configuring and customising Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies to meet the requirements, and mentoring team to do same high-quality standards
• Testing and documenting the solutions to ensure they meet the requirements
• Contributing to the vibrant culture of the team and achieving highest level of client referenceability.
• Support implementation and execution of strategic projects
• Degree educated preferable
• Solution Design & Architecture experience desirable
• Minimum of 3 years Dynamics 365 project experience
• Recently certified in Dynamics 365
• Preference for SME Project experience
• Preference for some Presales experience
• Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365/CRM.
• Customer orientated, Strategic thinker, who understands what makes a business successful
• Great interpersonal skills such as being able to present complex ideas to large groups, work as part of a multi-functional team, active listening, able to quickly win the trust of prospective clients, and build long-term relationships with existing clients.
• Highly organised including ability to organise own and others to achieve deadlines
• Great attention to detail with accuracy and love of perfection
• Ability to self-learn and self-motivated to keep current with latest updates
• Interest in teaching others and sharing knowledge
• Good long-term relationship development skills with clients, contacts and partners
• Positive thinker, happy to try new things with view to learning
• Ambitious, interested in innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
• Great written skills to articulate ideas and understanding of client requirements
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019