CLOSED – Dynamics CRM and 365 Business Analyst
This role is now closed, but please register to be notified of any future similar roles we will have.
Position: 365 and CRM Business Analyst
Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Customer Relationship Management Solutions Company
Salary: GBP 30-50k
Based in Yorkshire, UK, here is a unique opportunity to specialise in delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects to small businesses. You will be consulting with business owners and their teams to gather detailed requirements on their processes as a 365 and CRM Business Analyst, sufficient to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 and update their processes as required.
Key tasks include:
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects
- Capture and document user requirements in detailed functional specifications and translate those requirements into project deliverables.
- Experienced in project management methodologies, tools and techniques and able to apply the relevant elements to projects when required
- Play a key role in the estimation process to cost and plan projects or proposals.
- Provide guidance and support as necessary to technical groups internally.
- Provide user training on Microsoft platforms, and solutions delivered on these platforms.
- Produce and deliver internal and customer project documentation.
- Execute testing as required through the project delivery process.
- Lead triage of customer support issues.
- Oversee the migration of data.
- Establish working relationships with project stakeholders quickly, and delivery of consensus within broad, cross-functional teams.
- Be part of something special – work with a supportive and caring team who thrive on each other’s success and are passionate about building a business that makes a difference for our clients
- £30-£50k depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Work with a business that has a clear focus and direction which involves the whole team as an ecosystem
- At least 2 years’ experience in a 365 or CRM business analyst role
- Knowledge of CRM systems in general along with using them
- Knowledge of other business and specialist databases
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365
How to Apply
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017