Senior Dynamics AX Business Analyst
Position: Senior Dynamics AX Business Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Onsite
Employer: Medical Technology Company
The Sr. AX Business Analyst’s role is to work closely with the business to plan, design, develop, implement and launch efficient business, financial, human resources and operations systems in support of core organisational functions and business processes focused around. This includes gathering and analysing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Sr. AX Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximise the benefit of IT system investments.
Key tasks include:
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Review and Renew Contracts
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, deployment and testing of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Project Management of upgrades and patch deployment
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Prepare validation testing as necessary for system upgrades and patches
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas systems across the organisation.
- Create system design proposals.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability with existing and planned computing systems.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Perform IS application administration tasks
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Experience working with Dynamics AX.
- Demonstrated understanding of Inventory, Warehousing & Manufacturing principles.
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC operating systems.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risks and security guidelines, and architecture standards.
- Experience with requirements traceability through use cases.
- Modelling Techniques: Object Orientation analysis, UML (e.g. Use Cases, Activity Diagrams).
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, data privacy practices and laws including FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA.
- Proficiency in Computer Systems validation, including authoring IQ/PQ/OQ documents.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and mainframe applications.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- BS/BA degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and 10 or more years related work experience.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017