Dynamics AX Finance Consultant UK
Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant UK
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant to join a leading mid-tier firm of accountants and business advisers with a fee income of over £300 million.
Position: Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
Location: Southampton, UK
Job type: Freelance, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Leading Financial Services Company
Daily Rate: £500-700
Category: Dynamics AX Talent
The successful candidate will join the rapidly-growing Dynamics practice within Technology Consulting firm who is a Microsoft partner and the successful candidate will work primarily on Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Perform customer delivery of the various modules of Dynamics AX
- Be a champion for solutions on the Microsoft platform with a good understanding in their lead functional areas, and
some knowledge of other key areas
- Provide functional insight into development of sector-specific functionality to enhance the out-of-the-box Dynamics AX functionality
- Deliver high-quality business and software application services to clients
- Work closely with the architecture team to assist in the design and delivery of our customer needs, providing ideas to better meet these requirements through configuration rather than development – helping to create high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Assist in the delivery of training needs within the team and coach junior staff members
- Deliver all consultancies according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are
implemented successfully according to the project plan.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Participate in pre-sales activities as requested
- Support practice development activates such as defining and configuring industry-specific features and requirements
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice Director
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Deep knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Dynamics AX)
- Financials and working knowledge of at least 1 of Trade & Logistics, Procurement & Sourcing, HumanResources, Retail, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Project Management and Accounting
- An industry-specific ‚real world‘ background in any part of your career
- A solid understanding of at least one ERP or accounting system
- At least two years direct experience of implementing financial accounting systems or ERP systems
- At least two years direct experience of implementing Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365
- Demonstrable experience in Dynamics AX, preferably including Dynamics 365/AX7
- Strong understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills
- A passion for delivering real business value through technology
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018