Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA
We are looking for a candidate to fill Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA position, who is authorised to work in the USA.
Position: Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA
Location: New York USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Provider
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
As the Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA role requires, you will use your strategy and operations consulting skills, business process knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to quantitatively analyse issues and drive solutions to transform our client’s business. You must have a good knowledge of the AX financial modules and preferably hold certification in the most current versions. You will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful AX implementation. We operate nationally with consultants based in various cities throughout the US.
- Configure and implement Dynamics AX / D365 for our customers with a primary focus on modules related to industry
- Write design specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyse situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize their time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Utilize applicable AlfaPeople Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Utilize skills to develop and implement Dynamics AX / D365 solutions for AlfaPeople customers utilizing AlfaPeople Methodology
- Understand customer needs. Perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- Understand documentation standards, and be able to create all standard project documentation.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 6+ years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 Financials required
- Minimum 6+ years consulting experience required
- CPA / CMA a plus
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX / D365
- Deep functional knowledge of the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules
- MBS Dynamics AX Financials certified preferred
- Experience with other Dynamics solutions (GP, SL, NAV, CRM) a plus
- Fixed Asset and Project module knowledge a plus
- Large Consulting/Big Four consulting experience
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018