Permanent Dynamics AX Presales Consultant USA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Presales Consultant USA
We are looking for a candidate who is legally authorized to work in the US, to fill the Microsoft Dynamics AX Presales Consultant USA position.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Presales Consultant USA
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Onsite
Employer: Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Provider
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
The AX Presales Representative is responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of our Microsoft Dynamics AX and related ISV products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of our solutions. The Representative will identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle
- The role is characterized by his/her ability to build strong relationships.
- In concert with Account Executives and/or Regional Managers, establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns.
- Help develop and maintain the company’s “trusted advisor” status with customers by company’s ability to meet customer needs
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Must be experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry’s vertical market, CRM or ERP (AX or GP) selling environment.
- Must have experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver presentations internally and externally
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform product demos. Ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Should be willing to travel 50% or more
- Should have strong background in working within the wholesale distribution industry
- Having experience of doing presales of another product for the distribution segment would be a big plus.
- Having prior Dynamics AX experience would be a big plus too Bachelors’ Degree in Business or IT desired
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018