Freelance Dynamics AX Solution Architect in UAE
Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect
The AX Solution Architect will ensure smooth implementations and operations on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job type: Freelance, Full time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Industrial Service Provider Company
Rate: GBP, 600-700 per day
Category: Dynamics AX jobs, Freelance Dynamics AX
- Validate D365 Proposed solution and identify opportunities for improvement
- Review & approve business demands or change requests on proposed solution with rollback options
- Maintain the Dynamics 365 Landscape
- Maintain and update solution documentation
- Manage Microsoft and ISV updates closely, mitigate any downtime to business
- Handle escalated support incidents
- Responsible for Testing Dynamics 365 Operation end to end for current scope or changes
- Steer regression testing
- Special attention on Procurement, Assets and Logistics
- Train and mentor the team as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in any technology
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations and Landscape
- Good communication skills
- Dynamics AX / D365 Implementation experience for industrial services or project professional service companies
- Template implementation in multiple country environment experiences
- Dynamics AX / D365 O Certification is added advantage
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in Dynamics AX or D365 Operations Implementation with some experience in support
Expected Work Time (Estimation)
- Full-time job
- 6 months contract and extendable
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018