Freelance Dynamics AX Support Team Lead
AX Support Team Lead Role
The AX Support Team Lead will be responsible to ensure smooth operations on D365 in Middle East post system go live.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Team Lead
Location: Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
Job type: Freelance, Full time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Industrial Service Provider Company
Rate: GBP, 450-550 per day
Category: Dynamics AX jobs, Freelance Dynamics AX
Dynamics AX Support Team Lead will be a full-time job support mainly second level Incidents, coordinating changes with implementation team and building reports using standard D365 tools, will also be responsible for maintaining the environments and managing the upgrade with no impact to business hours.
- Receiving Incidents and resolve (first and the second level)
- Maintaining Incidents in company’s Incident Management Tool
- Escalation of Incidents to relevant parties i.e. ISVs, main support company or with Microsoft
- Log change requests or demands and review with program management team
- Write reports in D365
- Implement and test small changes before moved to production environment
- Manage D365 upgrades
- Communicate & manage D365 down times to the business
- Maintain 80% D365 user satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in any technology
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Good communication skills
- Dynamics 365 Support Experience
- Implementation experience is added advantage
- Dynamics AX / D365 O Certification is added advantage
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in Dynamics AX or D365 Operations Implementation or Support
Expected Work Time (Estimation)
- Full-time job
- 6 days a week Middle Work East Calendar
- 6 month’s contract and extendable
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019