Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job
Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Technical Architect USA Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect USA position for an award-winning Microsoft Partner.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Technical Architect
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Employer: Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
Salary: Up to $125k p.a. + Generous Bonus Scheme
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
- Serve as technical expert for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation teams
- Lead technical sessions and status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive stakeholders to consensus
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX with other systems and third-party software packages according to best practices
- Address possible technical issues during the design process and help the client and project team members make intelligent decisions about which customizations are necessary
- Write and review technical specifications and communicate them to developers
- Design, develop, review and test customized code
- Perform complex data migrations
- Drive the project to go-live and perform post-implementation assistance
- 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementation experience
- 2+ full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- C# and X++ hands-on experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven ability to architect a system that optimizes the return on investment for each client
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer relationship skills
- Experience with Azure and Visual Studio preferred
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job August 20, 2018
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018