Dynamics AX Technical Architect USA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect USA
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect who is authorised to work in the USA.
Position: Dynamics AX Technical Architect
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full time, Onsite
Employer: Travel Experience Solutions Company
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
- Ability to arrive at an optimal and cost-effective deployment architecture
- Provide a scalable, efficient and cost-effective solution for client need
- Should be in a position to question design
- Understand client technical landscape and eco system and appreciate how various disparate systems interact with each other and with AX and what are the considerations therein
- Provide technical leadership in decision making around deployment, product road map and ability to bring in experience to relate to client situation in hand
- Be a go to person for unblocking critical design decisions and production support systems
- Current with Microsoft standards and latest in the product
- Connected well within Microsoft R&D and engineering teams
- Well connected in AX developer community
- Excellent client handling skills and very good in articulating thought process and ability to present solutions
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent UK Contract Job July 5, 2018
- Discover Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – guide for beginners June 29, 2018