Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst UK
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst UK
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst UK position in West Yorkshire.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst UK
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Business Systems Consultancy
Category: Dynamics CRM Talents
Based in Yorkshire, UK, here is a unique opportunity to specialise in delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects to small businesses. You will be consulting with business owners and their teams to gather detailed requirements on their processes sufficient to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 and update their processes as required.
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects
- Capture and document user requirements in detailed functional specifications and translate those requirements into project deliverables.
- Experienced in project management methodologies, tools and techniques and ability to apply the relevant elements to projects when required
- Play a key role in the estimation process to cost and plan projects or proposals.
- Provide guidance and support as necessary to technical groups internally.
- Provide user training on Microsoft platforms, and solutions delivered on these platforms.
- Produce and deliver internal and customer project documentation.
- Execute testing as required through the project delivery process.
- Lead triage of customer support issues.
- Oversee the migration of data.
- Establish working relationships with project stakeholders quickly, and delivery of consensus within broad, cross-functional teams.
- You enjoy helping people and building long term mutually beneficial relationships
- You can deliver confident software demonstrations
- You can communicate effectively at all decision-making levels
- Your enthusiasm and resilience shines through and is the reason you are successful
- You love working with a supportive team
- You are self-motivated with a drive to exceed customer expectations, using your ability to work on your own initiative
- Ideally you have working knowledge of Office 365 including administering Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- First 3 months all office or client based work then a typical week might be 2 client visits, 2 days in the office and 1 day home working
- Car essential – must be a car driver as the location can be quite remote
- Be part of something special – work with a supportive and caring team who thrive on each other’s success and are passionate about building a business that makes a difference for our clients
- £30-£45k depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Work with a business that has a clear focus and direction which involves the whole team as an ecosystem
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to access Microsoft PartnerSource if you’re not a Partner employee December 3, 2018
- 4 reasons to hire Dynamics 365 Consultants from another country November 19, 2018
- Permanent D365 F&O/AX Functional job – Belgium November 9, 2018
- Free MVP Mentorship Program – become a Dynamics 365 thought leader November 6, 2018
- How to get free Dynamics Learning Portal access October 31, 2018