Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job
Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer position for a leading Dynamics 365 client in Belgium.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Job type: Permanent
Employer: A Growing Belgian Dynamics 365 Consultancy Organisation
Category: Dynamics CRM jobs Belgium
We are a young and dynamic company that focuses on SME companies across the globe and making them more successful through intensive digitization. To achieve this customer success, we assist our clients in their project implementations and offer them quality products and add-ons. Through our unique Hands-On Problem Solving (HOPS) approach we are able to deliver customer results beyond expectations and create a comfortable and challenging environment for our consultants at the same time. We use both the technological and functional use of the most innovative possibilities and flexibility that the Dynamics 365 platform offers.
You will be responsible for the implementation processes at our clients where you can translate and implement their business needs into CRM functionalities that closely match or integrate with the standard modules. This means that a good knowledge of the standard Dynamics CRM functionalities is a must, as well as the positioning of CRM within a larger whole. In addition to project work, you also actively participate in the development of add-ons within the Dynamics 365 platform. Of course, you don’t have to do this alone, you can count on the support and knowledge of your colleagues.
So are you:
- Able to work independently?
- Fun to hang out with?
- Have 1+ years of Dynamics 365 experience?
- Have a business-oriented attitude?
- Have other assets we might value (e.g. Dynamics Certificates, …)?
And would you like to:
- Work from home more often
- Get more responsibility in your job
- Be valued for the input you bring
- Be part of a young and innovative team
- Receive a fine numeration package, complete with all extralegal benefits,
- Have free choice of company car within your budget, #wedontcare?
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries. 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019