Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead
CRM Development Lead Role
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead
Location: Canada (Ottawa) or United States of America (Seattle)
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Information Management Solutions Company
Salary: USD 90 – 130k
Category: Dynamics CRM talent, Dynamics CRM Development Lead
Our client is currently holding a Dynamics CRM Development Lead position (Dynamics 365) for a Developer Guru to head up their global development team, contributing to our growing success.
If you dream of running an international distributed development team; if you have a desire to work hand in hand with C-level management, if you like a flat organization where your opinion matters and your contributions are appreciated.
NOTE: Applicants must be eligible to work in the US or CANADA.
Key tasks include:
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Promote a client first culture
- Prepare business process documents
- Sprint planning and phased approach to new features
- Estimating Development for new features
- Assist in developing sales team tools and training
- Core product development
- Possess a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field, OR a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field
- Functional understanding of relational databases
- Experience in a Dynamics CRM development lead position, Including Power App and Flow
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Prior experience with software demonstrations a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience
- Azure experience
- WebAPI and Asp.Net MVC
- REST / Restful web services / WCF
- Cloud/Distributed Systems Design (Windows Azure)
- PowerBI experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience working with MS CRM (Dynamics 365) as a developer/ Solution Architect
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- Create a powerful Dynamics resume in 7 steps November 17, 2017
- Students, access free Microsoft Dynamics 365 training! November 15, 2017
- Dynamics AX Supply Chain Consultant USA November 9, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics Consultant USA November 9, 2017
- How to improve the Microsoft recruitment sector November 9, 2017