Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead
Location: Canada (Ottawa) or United States of America (Seattle)
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Information Management Solutions Company
Salary: USD 90 – 130k
Our client is currently holding a Dynamics CRM position (Dynamics 365) for a Developer Guru to head up their global development team, contributing to our growing success.
If you dream of running an international distributed development team; if you have a desire to work hand in hand with C-level management, if you like a flat organization where your opinion matters and your contributions are appreciated.
NOTE: Applicants must be eligible to work in the US or CANADA.
Key tasks include:
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Promote a client first culture
- Prepare business process documents
- Sprint planning and phased approach to new features
- Estimating Development for new features
- Assist in developing sales team tools and training
- Core product development
- Possess a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field, OR a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field
- Functional understanding of relational databases
- Experience in a Dynamics CRM position, Including Power App and Flow
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Prior experience with software demonstrations a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience
- Azure experience
- WebAPI and Asp.Net MVC
- REST / Restful web services / WCF
- Cloud/Distributed Systems Design (Windows Azure)
- PowerBI experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience working with MS CRM (Dynamics 365) as a developer/ Solution Architect
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017