Dynamics ERP Pre-sales Representative
Dynamics ERP Pre-sales Representative Role
The Dynamics ERP Pre-sales Representative is responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related ISV products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of our solutions.
Position: Dynamics ERP Pre-sales Representative
Job type: Freelance, Full time, Remote
Employer: Business Management Solutions Company
Category: Dynamics CRM Talent
ERP Pre-sales Representative will be a remote, full-time job and candidate will identify and define customer needs, objectives, business requirements, lead product demos, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
- The role is characterized by his/her ability to build strong relationships.
- Help uncover the business drivers that will lead to a successful demo and sale of the company built on Dynamics 365
- Lead the demo of Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations, PSA, Sales, Marketing & Field Service) while also highlighting the benefits of the company offerings.
- In concert with Account Executives and/or Regional Managers, establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns.
- Help develop and maintain the company’s “trusted advisor” status with customers by company’s ability to meet customer needs.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Must be experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in the Professional Services Market.
- Must have experience demoing ERP Systems in the Professional Service space.
- Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
Education and/or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, or Engineering) or degree in Computer Science is required; an MBA or Master’s degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Experience in the Professional Services market is a must.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Four to eight years of experience in pre-sales or consulting, and a desire to work in a sales environment.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Appel à tous les consultants Microsoft Dynamics francophones! September 20, 2017
- Achieve Microsoft Dynamics readiness in 5 steps September 19, 2017
- Dynamics ERP Pre-sales Representative September 13, 2017
- Free Dynamics 365 Mentoring programme for IT graduates and consultants September 13, 2017
- Microsoft AI – six announcements from the Microsoft London AI event September 8, 2017