Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant
Position: Dynamics 365 Senior CRM Consultant
Location: USA and Canada
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Business Solutions Company
Salary: USD 100-130k
Our client is looking for a Senior CRM Consultant with deep technical Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM business process and implementation experience.
Our client’s CRM solutions incorporate technologies beyond CRM. In this role, the Senior CRM Consultant will engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process. The goal of the Senior Consultant is to become a ‘trusted advisor’ to our Dynamics 365/CRM customers.
You may have involvement in assisting pre-sales activities including estimate creation/review, POC scoping and oversight and partnering with sales teams. You will also demonstrate expertise in collaborating with and mentoring other consultants, driving thought leadership within a consulting practice.
You have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on CRM applications. Higher relevant education (Masters, Certifications) is desirable.
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM development experience:
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- MS Dynamics 365/CRM form programming (scripting)
- MS Dynamics 365/CRM customisation
- ADXStudio Portal development experience is highly desirable
- Web Services Framework
- ASP.NET web applications
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development – writing services and clients
- WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development
- Azure (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure AppFabric)
Development Management Experience:
- Code maintenance
- Unit testing
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017