Microsoft Dynamics AX – Technical Business Analyst – USA
Location: Indiana, United States of America
Job type: Permanent
Employer: Automation Solutions Company
Salary: USD 90-100k
Start date: 23.05.2017
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their ERP team supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX, focused on manufacturing and inventory. This role will work closely with the Sr. Business Analyst, AX Development team, Business Intelligence report writers and IT Manager on AX projects and will allow the employee to work with all aspects of the business and all employees including senior managers.
Key tasks include:
• Assist and/or lead in the deployment of Dynamics AX Manufacturing and Inventory modules
• Work with management and employees to define and document proper processes for manufacturing and inventory as related to Dynamics AX
• Provide daily support to end user for Dynamics AX and related systems
• Troubleshoot various issues until satisfactory resolution is obtained
• Assist with project management and requirement gathering for new development, new module and feature implementation
• Create IT document, procedures and videos for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communication to educate end users
• Lead and participate in company webinars to train user base on current and newly released features and functions of Dynamics AX
• Prior work with MS SQL Server as it relates to AX integration and performance tuning
• Ability to analyse situations and business processes and develop solutions
• Able to work flexible schedule as needed due to upgrades or after hours support needs
• Experience testing and supporting AX hot-fixes and upgrades
• Working knowledge of global deployments, multiple legal entities and multi currency transactions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar
• Preference given to candidates with object-oriented development experience in X++, C# or web development.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Microsoft Dynamics job opportunities please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017