Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Solutions Consultant – USA
Location: Ohio, United States of America
Job type: Permanent
Employer: Enterprise Information Systems Company
Salary: USD 80-100k
Start date: ASAP
To facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of the software systems, including off site (80%) and on site work. Travel is limited. You will be the team lead for NAV implementation and support. You will be encouraged and expected to develop your professional technical and consulting skills. This role requires a proactive style and approach.
Key tasks include:
• Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope and budget
• Business and systems analysis and documentation
• Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
• Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
• Application configuration and setup
• Provide system training to both internal and external clients
• Design and execution of data migration strategies
• Go-live and post-live support
• Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your manager
• Pre-sales assistance when required
• Proactive approach and style is essential for success in this role
• 3 – 5 years’ recent experience of Dynamics NAV implementation and support
• Required to demonstrate credibility with the client and quickly understand how our products will add value to our services
• Proven consulting experience. Must demonstrate problem solving and people skills
• Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
• Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations
• Efficient written and oral communication skills
• Total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for our clients
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017