CLOSED – Freelance Dynamics AX Trainers – Spanish speaking
This role is now closed, but please register to be notified of any future similar roles we will have.
Location: Anywhere in Europe with global travel
Job type: Freelance, Part-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: An Industry Leading Computing Company
Salary: $960 per day
Start date: 01.06.2017
End date: 01.06.2018
We are looking for Spanish speaking trainers for Dynamics 365 Accelerate for Operations – Developers programs. The training is hybrid (virtual + in-person) and is aimed at Microsoft partners.These roles are ad-hoc, part time assignments that can be worked with other assignments and contracts.
- 5+ years experience with AX implementation as a developer, Solution Architect or a Business Consultant
- Recent experience with AX 7
- At least 2 implementations of AX 2012 R3
- Past experience in training or coaching
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Needs to be able to have a normal business conversation and deliver content in both languages
- Freelance, independent contractor or under flexible schedule that allows training delivery
- Located in Europe – must be willing to travel globally
How to Apply
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their positions without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017