Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect USA
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
Our client is looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect to be based in the US.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
Location: USA, nationwide
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Microsoft Cloud Solutions Company
Category: Dynamics AX Jobs USA, Dynamics AX Talent
Key tasks include:
- Serve as technical expert for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation teams
- Lead technical sessions and status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive stakeholders to consensus
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX with other systems and third-party software packages according to best practices
- Address possible technical issues during the design process and help the client and project team members make intelligent decisions about which customizations are necessary
- Write and review technical specifications and communicate them to developers
- Design, develop, review and test customized code
- Perform complex data migrations
- Drive the project to go-live and perform post-implementation assistance
- 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementation experience
- 2+ full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- C# and X++ hands-on experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven ability to architect a system that optimizes the return on investment for each client
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer relationship skills
- Strong skills using Visual Studio
- Experience in Retail, Apparel, Footwear, Furniture, and/or Consumer Packaged Goods
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience in RESTful API and OData for integration with other web services and apps hosted in the cloud
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018