Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA Remote Job
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer permanent USA position for a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer
Location: Anywhere in the USA
Job type: Permanent
Employer: Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner
Salary: Up to $100,000 p.a.
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
This is a REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY, so candidates can be located anywhere in the USA.
The AX Developer will use the latest technologies to develop AX and EDI integration solutions as part of the organizations Development team. They must have experience designing solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics AX environment as well as traditional non-AX specific environments and be proficient in X++, SSRS, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Visual Studio, and XML.
- Write code in custom environments (X++, C#, SQL, integrations etc.)
- Develop SQL Reporting Services Reports
- Develop Power BI cubes/reporting solutions
- Expert level knowledge required assisting organization in architecting, planning, testing and deploying Dynamics AX solutions
- Analyze business specifications and convert these into technical specifications
- Provide requirement analysis & effort estimates for the development of new features or customization of existing features
- Integrate logic and understanding of business operations and Vantage Point application processing and apply them in performing coding functions
- Perform coding/programming tasks to specification and in accordance with development standards
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness and quality
- Perform code promotion activities to ensure the synchronization of all environments
- Participate in and contributing to peer code reviews and design sessions
- Provide on-going implementation/production support
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
- Maintain compatibility matrix of Vantage Point release versions and Dynamics AX/D365O versions (R1, R2, R3, etc…)
- Develop both custom and standard D365O ODATA Entities for read only as well as CRUD operations
- Maintain documentation and version control for all D365O ODATA Entities
- BS Degree in computer science, management information systems or a related field
- 5-7 years of application development experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Dynamics AX
- 2-4 years of experience integrating EDI transactions into Dynamics AX
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with a high-energy level and willingness to take on responsibility
- Experience deploying code in multiple environments
- Experience in developing solutions with X++, .NET, XML, SSRS, and SQL Server
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Experience using Source Code Control Management (SVN, TFS, Visual Source Safe, etc.)
- Experience with the integration of AX with other applications including experience with ODATA, AIF, and web services
- Familiarity with a variety of development languages including C#, VB.NET, Java and the .Net Framework
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with EDI integration or EDI formats is a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects required
- Strong technical documentation ability required
- Consultative and client oriented, a creative problem solver with a collaborative nature
- Hands on experience in participating on all phases of implementing AX customizations
Preferred Education and Experience:
- AX 2009/2012 certification is a plus
- D365O experience preferred
- Jira experience is preferred
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018
- D365/AX Senior Project Manager job – UK December 18, 2018
- Looking for Dynamics 365 user guides? Check these 2 great websites December 17, 2018
- D365/CRM Technical and Functional consultant jobs in UK December 17, 2018