Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA
We are looking for a candidate to fill Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA position.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA
Location: New York, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Provider
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
As a Dynamics 365 / AX Developer, you will be part of a team that will use problem-solving skills to design, develop, support and implement Dynamics 365 for Operations. You will be responsible for converting functional requirements into customizations using .NET and AX native programming languages. The Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer will assist in the design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with system analysts, end users, and clients. The Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer will spend most its time executing tasks related to client delivery of Dynamics 365 for Operations customizations, report writing, data migration and integrations. The position requires familiarity with all phases of Dynamics 365 for Operations software development life cycle.
- Design and code additions and updates to current AX system per requirements captured from multiple business units.
- Create and modify Dynamics 365 for Operations reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Customize Dynamics 365 for Operations using .NET, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations gap/fit solutions.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
- Develop in MS Dynamics 365 for Operations 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
- Maintain familiarity with other Object Oriented languages, C#, VB.Net, Java, and the .Net Framework.
- Package Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations customizations into deployable objects
- Perform data conversions into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Manage each customization within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
- 3 years of development experience using X++ and MorphX IDE in AX/Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and C# / X++ development languages. Experience in HTML5 is a plus.
- Experience with both overlaying and extension methodologies for customizing Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 Model Split.
- Understanding of Form Patterns.
- Experience in building and deploying Dynamics 365 deployable packages for both core Dynamics 365 and RetailSDK.
- Familiarity working with Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server for version/source control.
- Experience in building and consuming of Data Entities (OData).
- Experience with Data Import / Export Framework (DIXF).
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent UK Contract Job July 5, 2018
- Discover Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – guide for beginners June 29, 2018