Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant Netherlands Job
Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant Netherlands Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant position for a leading Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner in the heart of Netherlands.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant
Location: Zaltbommel, Netherlands
Job type: Permanent
Employer: A Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner
Salary: Up to €60,000
Category: Dynamics AX jobs Netherlands
As an AX Manufacturing Consultant for a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 provider in Netherlands, you are responsible for advising and supporting our clients in the implementation processes. It concerns the translation of processes into an efficiently working solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You determine the wishes and requirements of the customers and translate them into an appropriate solution. You are involved from the preliminary investigation, during the supervision during the implementation, up to and including “go-live”.
You lay down the requirements and wishes for the improvement of one or more processes. With your experience and communication skills you are able to assist the customer in making decisions about the correct design of the software. With your knowledge of our digital world you will also be able to advise the customer on important connectivity issues. You do all this together with your colleagues under the direction of a Project Manager.
At our international organization we are constantly working to put together the right solutions for our customers. This brings you into contact with the latest technologies. Of course, we expect you to keep track of your knowledge on the innovative and platform level.
What we are looking for?:
- You have a College or University level (for Dutch HBO level )
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Experience with implementations of packages in a manufacturing environment or setting up and / or managing manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge & experience of D365F&O;
- Knowledge of AX2012 is preferreble;
- You have perseverance and see international projects as a challenge;
- You are an enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player, so that both the project team and the customer like you;
- Other characteristics are: analytical, decisive and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Dutch and English in word and writing at least on C1 level;
- A third language (French, German or Spanish) at B level is an advantage.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries. 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 4 reasons to hire Dynamics 365 Consultants from another country November 19, 2018
- Permanent D365 F&O/AX Functional job – Belgium November 9, 2018
- Free MVP Mentorship Program – become a Dynamics 365 thought leader November 6, 2018
- How to get free Dynamics Learning Portal access October 31, 2018
- Permanent Dynamics CRM Developer job – Manchester, UK October 31, 2018