Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job
Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect position for an award-winning fully focused Microsoft Dynamics 365 provider based in Sydney!!
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect
Location: Sydney, Australia
Job type: Permanent
Employer: An Award-Winning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Provider
Salary: Up to $130,000 AUD p.a.
Category: Dynamics CRM jobs Australia
Our leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Technical Architect to join their award winning and growing team! The Technical Architect will act as the subject matter expert on all technical design aspects of projects, including hands-on coding and development, code and technical design quality review, and advising and mentoring team members (Business Analysts, Technical Leads, and Project Managers). This individual must possess advanced and proven technical skills, be comfortable with both hands-on and delegated project responsibilities, and work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in relation to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) from a technology perspective
- Develop solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 & .Net technologies
- Participate actively in the creation and review of the Conceptual Design and Detailed Technical Solution Design
- Provide technical knowledge of the IT infrastructure and DBMS (database management system) required for successful operation of the CRM application
- Analyze and interpret data to support data modeling, reporting, and analytics and Identify risks from data
- Assist team members in: data quality/cleansing methodology and best practices, data modeling, CRM data design, migration planning, integration methodology and planning, migration & integration tool selection, master data management best practices, and more
- Develop and/or analyze SQL Queries or data structures that support migrations or integrations to CRM
- Development, testing, deployment, and debugging of ETL packages
- Database or ETL performance tuning
- Document processes and procedures
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods
- Exhibit our clients award-winning Microsoft Dynamics Guiding Principles
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Experience leading a team of consultants driving technical design, best practices, and solutions
- 6 or more years of technical experience on Dynamics (CRM 4.0/CRM 2011/D365/.Net (ASP.Net, C#.net)/SQLServer/SSRS)
- 6 or more years of demonstrable working experience in, analysis and design of data migrations and integrations, analyzing business requirements, documenting design, and generating project specifications
- 4 or More years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Web Services, SQL query and database tools, SSIS, Scribe or other ETL tool
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries. 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Find a Microsoft ERP Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 28, 2018
- Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job August 20, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018