Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant USA
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant USA
This job is only for NAV Functional Consultants located in the US.
MS Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant is to “facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of client’s software systems. You will be the team lead for NAV implementation, upgrades and support.
Position: Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Enterprise Information Systems Company
Salary: $ 80k – 105k
Category: Dynamics NAV Talent
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value-added work, to scope and budget
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your manager
- Pre-sales assistance when required
- Proactive approach and style is essential for success in this role
- 3 – 5 years’ recent experience of Dynamics NAV implementation and support. Experience with a NAV Payroll (Kenek/Serenic) preferred. Must know US payroll processes and be fully knowledgeable of how US payroll works.
- Proven consulting experience. Must demonstrate problem-solving and people skills
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
- Efficient written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get notified of Microsoft Dynamics positions that suit you, please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018