Permanent role – Dynamics CRM Delivery Manager – UK-based
Company: An award-winning provider of business solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Location: United Kingdom (home-based)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Attractive package based on experience
Start date: early November
This opportunity will offer you a chance to help build a Dynamics CRM practice. It is an ideal role for an ambitious, enthusiastic and determined individual who wants to run and grow a CRM practice.
– Project Management over multiple projects and clients
– Leading a team of internal consultants
– Coordinating customer relationships
– Facilitating workshops
– Overseeing the delivery of Dynamics CRM solutions
– Business analysis
– Communicating with C-level clients
– Pre-sales involvement
– Coordination with other internal teams and stakeholders
This position involves travelling across the UK 50% of the time. The rest of the work can be done from home. Need to be able to come to the office (in Marlow) 2 days a month.
Various levels of experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– Will have worked for a professional services organisation & or Microsoft ‘Gold’ Partner
– Confident working with multiple clients and multiple projects within a working week with experience gained across a broad range of industries
– Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience
– Demonstrable financial acumen in the delivery of projects to the agreed budgets
– A proven delivery track record of Dynamics CRM Solution projects
– A proven knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (v4, 2011, 2013, 2015)
– Must be able to organise, lead and motivate teams of management, technical, support and training consultants both internally and within client organisations
– Business analysis skills to define and review requirements
– A strong customer focus with effective change management skills
– Exceptional communication skills across executive, technical & non-technical audiences
– Quality / customer relationship focus to confirm deliverables will meet expectations
– Project Management Certified (PRINCE2® Practitioner and / or PMI certification)
– Must have certification – MB5-705: Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations
– Experienced in Managing Agile, Waterfall and SDLC
– Desirable – Security Cleared
– Willingness to travel far and wide in the UK (with the ability to work from home when appropriate)
– Treating the customer as king but delivering to time/quality/costs constraints!
To apply, contact email@example.com or sign-up to www.365talentportal.com
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com/registration.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- D365/CRM Technical and Functional consultant jobs in UK December 17, 2018
- How to access Microsoft PartnerSource if you’re not a Partner employee December 3, 2018
- 4 reasons to hire Dynamics 365 Consultants from another country November 19, 2018
- Permanent D365 F&O/AX Functional job – Belgium November 9, 2018
- Free MVP Mentorship Program – become a Dynamics 365 thought leader November 6, 2018