Permanent AX Senior Support Engineer USA Job
Microsoft Dynamics Senior AX Support Engineer USA Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics Senior AX Support Engineer job for an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics Senior AX Support Engineer
Location: Minneapolis or Remote, USA
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Employer: Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
Salary: 80000 – 150000 USD p.a.
Category: Dynamics AX jobs USA
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, honest and organized person to join their Client Services team. The award-winning Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for providing solutions to their clients’ technical support issues within Microsoft Dynamics AX. They’re looking for someone who is passionate about process improvements, detail oriented and self-driven.
- Represent this highly respected Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner by communicating with their clients regarding AX technical support cases via telephone, electric correspondence, and in person
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role
- Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry best practices
- Solve client technical support issues through utilization of product knowledge and expertise
- Triage client issues and scope time and resources required to provide solutions
- Collaborate with resources from other teams/groups as needed to resolve client issues
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
- Log and properly track support cases in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Participate in 24/7 support rotation.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience, preferably in a support role
- 2+ year Dynamics Trade and Logistics experience
- 2+ year Dynamics AX Financials experience
- Object oriented programming experience strongly preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Strong technical writing ability
- Ability to travel to customer sites and events when requested (Travel amount is minimal)
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018