Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultants
We are looking for Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultants who would deliver training sessions aimed at Microsoft Partners. These assignments will be offered on a Freelance, ad-hoc basis and can be worked on other contracts. The training courses will take place worldwide. They include a mix of virtual and in-person sessions. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a world-leading company and to develop your training skills.
Position: Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultants
Job type: Freelance, Both Remote and Onsite
Employer: Leading Technology Company
Rate: USD, 480 per 2-3 hour session of virtual training
Rate: USD, 960 per day for in person training
Category: Dynamics AX Talent
- Delivering high-quality training in-person
- 5+ years with AX implementation as a Retail functional consultant with experience in Finance
- Recent experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations/Retail/AX 7
- At least 2 implementations of AX 2012 R3
- Past experiences in training or coaching
- Fluent in English and Spanish – need to be able to have a normal business conversation and deliver content in both languages
- Freelance, independent contractor or under flexible schedule that allows training delivery
- Ideally located in Latin America but would consider other territories too.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018