365 Freelance becomes 365 Talent Portal!
Since our launch in 2013, we have extended our services to become THE career hub for Microsoft Dynamics professionals – which is why, after extensive discussions with key customers and consultants, we have decided to change our brand name from ‘365 Freelance’ to ‘365 Talent Portal’.
What we do now
We enable career development for thousands of Microsoft consultants.
We are helping independent professionals to remain up-to-date with their training and certifications by providing them with access to specialised Microsoft Dynamics training and professional resources that will help them nurture their relationships with their clients and plan their implementations.
We are making sure to keep our consultants updated on the latest Microsoft Dynamics news via our Social Media pages, our Newsletter and other initiatives.
Our talent sourcing team is always keen to help our members improve their profiles and visibility by providing advice and promotion.
We are now handling recruitment of Dynamics Freelancers and Dynamics permanent employees.
We are also able to help with the placement of professionals who work not only with Microsoft Dynamics but other Microsoft technologies.
Why change our name?
Because of how much our services have extended, we feel that the name ‘365 Freelance’ no longer reflects the width of benefits we can offer our clients and consultants.
For our consultants, 365 Talent Portal means:
– Access to freelance and permanent job opportunities;
– Personalised CV/Profile and career advice;
– Access to a variety of Microsoft Dynamics career resources;
– Updates on Dynamics news and tips, free webinars and more.
For our clients, 365 Talent Portal means:
– The opportunity to hire freelancers and permanent employees;
– Access to an amazing database of certified Dynamics consultants with up-to-date training and certifications.
How does this affect our users’ experience?
Our Social Media pages’ addresses have changed as well:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/365TalentPortal (@365talentportal)
If you already are one of our followers, this won’t affect your experience or your ability to find these pages.
We are going to keep on improving our range of services and to add value to our users’ experience.
If you have any suggestions on services we should consider adding to our website, please do let us know.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover Dynamics 365 Business Central – career guide for beginners June 20, 2018
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018