Free Microsoft Azure training available now
Cloud computing technology is thriving. Microsoft Azure is growing at twice the rate of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft plans to make it a $20Bn business by 2018, and this year’s Morgan Stanley CIO survey expects Azure will be the leading Cloud platform by 2019.
As more and more companies are making the move to Cloud-based solutions, the need for well-trained Cloud experts increases exponentially. So now looks like the ideal time to extend your skills to take advantage of this massive demand. To encourage this, Microsoft have announced a great platform to make Azure training and certifications more accessible for their Partners and Customers.
This is why the Microsoft Learning website now offers free access to ten online Azure training courses, ranging from introductory to expert level. And more courses are scheduled to be added to this catalogue!
Microsoft’s free Azure training courses are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Cloud computing. They will provide practical, hands-on training in Azure.
Current Azure course catalogue
Currently, the following ten Azure courses are available:
– Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
– Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
– Microsoft Azure Identity
– Microsoft Azure Storage
– Azure Fundamentals
– Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts
– Automating Azure Workloads
– Managing Azure Workloads
– Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
– DevOps on Azure PaaS
How to get started
Go to the Azure Skills page on the Microsoft Partner Network website. You will be presented with three training options:
– A No cost option which gives you full access to Microsoft’s online Azure course catalogue, and a digital certificate of completion for each course.
– Two options for getting certified in Azure as a result of your training, at a drastically reduced price.
We strongly encourage you to create a Microsoft Learning account (if don’t have one already) and to take a closer look at each of these Azure training courses.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 115 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017