Summer planning – 3 things to do in August
August is a dead month for many businesses. Most people are on holiday and hardly any projects kick off in the summer. It is a great time for the freelancers to take a well-deserved break especially if you have a project to go back to.
If you are worried about your next opportunity, there are 3 things you can do while you are sitting by the pool:
- Update your CV/profile – add your latest projects and achievements, any new skills and certifications you’ve acquired.
- Contact your old clients – contact any of your previous clients to check if they are hiring.
- Get in touch with other freelancers you know – they often know what is happening and if there are any open positions.
It will take you a couple of hours and hopefully you will find some opportunities quickly and enjoy your break even more.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 69 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017