Summer planning – 3 things to do in August
August is a dead month for many businesses. Most people are on holiday and hardly any projects kick off in the summer. It is a great time for the freelancers to take a well-deserved break especially if you have a project to go back to.
If you are worried about your next opportunity, there are 3 things you can do while you are sitting by the pool:
- Update your CV/profile – add your latest projects and achievements, any new skills and certifications you’ve acquired.
- Contact your old clients – contact any of your previous clients to check if they are hiring.
- Get in touch with other freelancers you know – they often know what is happening and if there are any open positions.
It will take you a couple of hours and hopefully you will find some opportunities quickly and enjoy your break even more.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 69 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job May 15, 2018