Summer planning – 3 things to do in August
August is a dead month for many businesses. Most people are on holiday and hardly any projects kick off in the summer. It is a great time for the freelancers to take a well-deserved break especially if you have a project to go back to.
If you are worried about your next opportunity, there are 3 things you can do while you are sitting by the pool:
- Update your CV/profile – add your latest projects and achievements, any new skills and certifications you’ve acquired.
- Contact your old clients – contact any of your previous clients to check if they are hiring.
- Get in touch with other freelancers you know – they often know what is happening and if there are any open positions.
It will take you a couple of hours and hopefully you will find some opportunities quickly and enjoy your break even more.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 69 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 12, 2018
- Microsoft DLP Dynamics 365 course catalogue – January update January 5, 2018
- How to become a Microsoft Partner – 9 step guide December 15, 2017
- Unity December 6, 2017
- How to build or boost your Cloud skills – free Azure training and resources December 1, 2017